Friday 14 October 2016

Update


Nice day today. Nice and sunny. Spring. I'm typing this at Fairfield library. Just write. The trees are blowing in the breeze outside. A dog barks.

I'm starting work for the dole again next week. On Monday. I realise that I am using a lot of sentence fragments. I will be doing administration (and some receptionist) work.

I'll be working at a community centre. Not local but not too far away. 20 or so minutes by bus. An image of an owl just entered head. I don't have point. I will be working for a non-profit organisation that offers community services; activities, education, resources and other stuff.

I love autumn and spring. I think I love spring more. I hate summer and winter. I'm not sure I hate more. When I'm in the one I want to be on the other and the vice versa.

"Summer breeze makes me feel fine, running through the jasmine in the mind"

I don't hate summer and winter - just parts of them.

Flocks of cockatoos. Squawking.

I've been posting silly stick figure drawings on Instagram - fun!

I listened to Writing Done the Bones by Natalie Goldberg. I've read it before, a few decades ago.
Note for unconscious; compare the two readings.   

Listened to a podcast on Derrida and Theology. The guy whose name I’m too lazy to look up, talked about the monstrous future and Derrida's postulation of a perfect democracy that is always coming but will never arrive.  He used .His argument was that Derrida's thoughts are perpendicular to the scriptures of the Bible.

Deconstruction and The Bible are at odds with each other but oppose common "foes"

Note to self: listen to podcast again. Try to write above paragraph more concisely, clearly, and coherently.

Self to me: Trying is lying!

 Me to self: I know!

I’m feeling a bit vague, sleepy, wistful, and listful.

My life is good at the moment, a bit boring.

As I write this I'm listening to podcast where a 21 year old heroin addict who has been in recovery for a year. She started experimenting with drugs when she was 15. Became an intravenous user when she was 18
her parents are 26 year sober alcoholics. It's sad that people are getting to drugs in 2016. But there are worse drugs tha8in heroin - e.g. gambling.

I've doing research into secular and atheist concepts of humility and humbleness.

Time allocated for blogging is up. I will stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment