Tuesday 10 February 2015

On My Way To The Local Centrelink Office This Morning

I passed two boys -about 10 or 11 years old smoking cigarettes in their school uniforms. I thought. How on earth can school kids afford to smoke? The cheapest packs are like $15. It's one of the biggest reasons why I'm considering giving up. I've cut down to half a pack a day and it's still too expensive. I considered saying something to the boys. But I've done that in the past. It never ends well. I've learned my lesson.

At CL office.
Me: I have a an interview at 9.30
Officer: Have you been looking for work.
Me: Yes (true)
Officer: Any changes in your circumstances
Me. No, (true)
Officer. Ok that's all. You can go.
Me: Ok.

I feel like a coffee and a cigarette. When I give up smoking. I'll probably have to give up coffee as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment